What Sets us Apart
Find out what makes us the right source for your manufacturing needs.
ETM has changed and grown quite a bit over the last 20+ years. With all the changes we've seen with personnel, equipment and capabilities, we have held on to our values and beliefs that our customers, employees and vendors are vital parts of our operation and strengthening those relationships is important to us. We build a sense of partnership with our customers through honesty, integrity, consistent quality performance and proactive, cost effective solutions to improve their manufacturing efficiencies. We believe in long lasting relationships with our vendors and they, in turn, treat us as long time customers. Our employees are what allow us to fulfill our commitments to our customers, and are a vital, valuable part of our business. All of these interlocking relationships feed each other in a continuous cycle. It is this cycle that has allowed us to grow, change and build upon our close relationships with all our customers, vendors and employees
As a result of our relationships, here are just some of the things we can do for you, as our customers:
- The ability to analyze mechanical equipment failures and defects to help increase your equipment productivity and decrease your equipment downtime
- Responsiveness to customer needs with excellent value-oriented service
- Consistent performance that provides solutions and results
- Attention to detail and a thoroughness that allows us get it right the "first time"
- Personal one-on-one relationships that fosters communication and an underlying dedication so you know that we are committed to putting our customer's needs first